Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Eating Out: Nami

There aren't many places in town, or at least close to where I live, where I can get a vegan treat. Nami is a bakery offshoot from the vegan restaurant Green, which I LOVE. Anyone who has been to Green knows about their famous Tsoynami's, and as well as those also being available at Nami, you can also get tons of other vegan baked goodies and coffee. If you go on Wednesday's and Sunday's, you can get vegan doughnuts!! Suffice to say they are freaking amazing.

Nami is so close to Gallo Blanco, that we almost always end up here afterwards, or any other time we end up on this side of town (don't tell anyone, but once I had a Tsoynami for breakfast). Today I decided on a cupcake they had on special, the cookie dough cupcake.
It is a chocolate cupcake topped with cookie dough flavored frosting dotted with chocolate chips. And just when you thought that was all....
There's a cookie in my cupcake!
There was a surprise nugget of cookie dough baked into the cupcake! So it was like eating a cookie and a cupcake at the same time! It was pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment