Monday, February 4, 2013

Eating Out: Jason's Deli

I don't often eat at Jason's Deli, mainly because the options are limited, but there weren't many other choices the day I decided to go here since I wasn't close to home and figured that this would probably be a safe bet. The sandwich that I go was the Zucchini Grillini, which was grilled zucchini with other vegetables, roasted red pepper hummus, and olives on whole grain bread. This usually comes with cheese but I had that removed for obvious reasons. 
I really love sandwiches, but I tend to find the ones at Jason's really boring and bland. They always sound and look better than they actually taste. There used to be a portabello muffaletta on the menu awhile back, but it looks like it is no longer there, which is sad. That was the reason I considered Jason's on this particular day. 

I do like though that they at least have a vegetarian specific menu with vegan options on it so there isn't any kind of a guessing game on what I can eat. So even though I am not crazy about the food here, at least I know that I can always find something here and not be left starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment